HEALTH & SAFETY
Updated June 03, 2022
stackconf takes the safety of its participants, speakers, sponsors, and staff very seriously. This page will be updated regularly with information about our plan for health and safety protocols on site at stackconf 2022. Everybody´s health and safety remain our top priority. As we continue to monitor COVID-19 and look to the guidelines to make the best and most informed decisions around on-site safety and requirements.
Since June 3, 2022, the Third Ordinance Amending the SARS-CoV-2 Basic Protective Measures Ordinance passed by the Berlin Senate on May 31, 2022 has been in force. Please note that we are obliged to implement future amending regulations.
stackconf 2022 will take place in person at the Hotel Melia in Berlin. Our safety policies follow the requirements of our venue.
- The 3G rule with verification requirement is not applicable until further notice!
- We still recommend wearing a medical face mask or FFP2 mask indoors.
- Strict cleaning and disinfection of all contact points in the lecture rooms on site.
- Each meeting room is ventilated several times a day.
- There will be sufficient disinfectants and soaps for a thorough cleaning of hands available in all public areas.
We further recommend the following rules of conduct
- Good hand hygiene (regular hand washing for at least 20 seconds or hand disinfection)
- Adherence to cough and sneeze hygiene
- Keeping a minimum distance of 1.5 m from other people
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth